No recipes, o travels and no photos in this post.
The story starts like this: Jaime from the Seasonal Veg Head asked us to take part in the Liebster Award. Thanks! The questions are really fun and sometimes quite challenging. We’re looking forward to the answers of our nominees, hehe.
Ready for some viral fun?
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominees.
- Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag backs.
- Nominees must have under 500 followers on any platform.
- You must tell all the selected blogs that you have nominated them.
The following questions from the Seasonal Veg Head will help you to get to know us better.
1.) What’s the story behind your blog name?
We both love travelling and cooking, thus we tried to find the perfect name to blog off on this topic.But it was not easy, as some of the first ideas had already been taken.
2.) What is your morning beverage of choice?
Uta: In cold and grey weather I fancy something warm. Herbal tea or a coffee with cardamom and honey.
Abel: Check out some of our smoothies, that’s my absolute #1. Or some chocolate soy milk.
3.) How many different locations (states or countries) have you lived in?
Uta: I have lived in Hungary, Spain and Germany. I spent a few months in Norway and also some summers in the Czech Republic.
Abel: I have lived in Mexico and Germany so far but I hope to get the chance to live in more countries. Working on a cruise ship I could get a glance of quite a few places that I would like to return to.
4.) Are you a morning person or night owl?
Abel: That’s easy, a night owl.
5.) If you had to choose only one country’s cuisine to eat, what would it be?
That’s so mean!!! We love to eat Indian, Mexican, Hungarian and Italian stuff.
Uta: I think I would really miss Italian food. So Italian!
Abel: Something healthy, like thai!
6.) What would your signature cocktail or mocktail be called?
Message in a Bottle. Actually we’ve invented a Palinquito, it was pretty good! :P I don’t dare to write the recipe, as Hungarians would get deeply offended.
7.) What is your favorite social media platform (Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.)?
We feel most comfortable with Facebook but also adore Pinterest.
8.) If you had to choose a different profession, what would it be?
Being a journalist and a chéf we have pretty awesome professions.
Uta: Dancer. No, photographer. No, theatre director. No, dancer.
Abel: Cameraman for National Geographic.
9.) What is the best blogging tip you’ve learned so far?
Uta: Be yourself.
Abel: Writing (food) porn brings traffic. Maybe not the best, but the most surprising.
10.) If you could invite 3 people (living or dead) to a dinner party, who would they be?
Uta: Gandhi (I wrote a thesis on him but I am still left with many questions), Georges Bitaud (he’s an amazing Kizomba dancer) and Javier Guarascio from La Dimensión Vegana. Yes, it would be nice to exchange stories and experiences with him.
Abel: Bob Marley, Bruce Lee, Hayo Miyazaki. Just because.
Our 10 Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which is your favourite spice?
2. What place would you NEVER travel to?
3. Where do you want to move after you retire?
4. If there was one animal in the world you could save from extinction, which one would it be?
5. What is the first thing you visit when you arrive to a new city?
6. What do your order most of the times in a restaurant?
7. Which song makes you walk faster?
8. What is the one thing you don’t tolerate in another person?
9. What is the kitchen utensil you can’t live without?
10. What was the neighbourhood where you grew up like?
And now we would like to ask the bloggers of
to answer the above questions. We will feel very honoured if you can take some time and share your thoughts with us. And we hope you’ll have fun as well. :)